1.day Arrival to Sao Miguel island, Transfer from intl. airport to Furnas Boutique Hotel, Dinner
2. day We will explore the lovely neighborhood in Furnas and the related crater-valley with its hot springs, the thermal pools and botanical treasures all around.
3. day During a guided full-day tour we will get closer to the Atlantic impressions, volcanic lakes and unique landscapes of the fairy-tale island of Sao Miguel.
4. day This days leads us to the magic relaxing healing world of aquatic bodywork with a professional sensitive Watsuâ-practitioner. In the remaining free time you will find space to BE in close encounters with nature and to relax in the quiet surrounding or to hike or enjoy a bicycle-ride. Furnas, with its hot springs and the botanical garden with thermal lake present quietness and meditative relaxation
5. day This day again allows to enjoy the magical relaxing and healing experience of aquatic bodywork with our experienced Watsuâ-practitioner. In the remaining free time you will find space to BE in close encounters with nature and to relax in the quiet surrounding or to hike or enjoy a bicycle-ride. On demand, we can create a local cooking class for the dish “cozido”, which is boiled in the close-by world-known hot earth-holes of Furnas – vegetarian version is also possible!
6. day If you wish (on request) another magical relaxing day for the balancing and healing experience of aquatic bodywork or a full day on demand to experience the unique volcanic landscapes and the ocean-inspired uniqueness of Sao Miguel as a powerful recharging experience.
7. day This free day can be created locally for common or individual activities to inhale the soul-nourishing magnificent Atlantic sounds – fragrances – colours and tastes in an intense manner
8. day Departure from Sao Miguel or individual extension in Sao Miguel, any other Azorian island or in Lisbon
7 x overnight & breakfast Furnas Boutique Hotel – Sao Miguel
1 x Furnas – walk/halfday
1 x island--Tour /full-day
2 x lunch & dinner
2 x intensive individual Watsuâ-Relax treatments
Transfers Sao Miguel airport – hotel - airport
Accompanied & personally guided by: Silke Matz & TourBalance-Team
Watsuâ-practioner: Rui Granja
Costs: EUR 990,- (single-supplement EUR 375,-)
All costs in addition to airfares
(it will be a pleasure to offer the matching flight for you)
Subject to changes
Dates 27.1. -3.2.2019/ 24.2. - 3.3.2019/ 16. -22.3.2019
Min./Max. participants: 6 – 10 guests
If less than 6 guests are registered the trip can be effected with increased costs
Changes of length of stay with pre-/post-program possible upon request
Accomodation in Sao Miguel „Furnas Boutique Hotel“
This recently attractively refurbished traditional refreshing hotel offers us the ideal inspiring frame and surrounding for our concentration on quietness, regeneration and nature-based energy-experience with its relaxation-supporting thermal pools next to the 10.000sqm sized deeply rooted botanical garden of Terry Nostra
Sauna, steam-bath, indoor- & outdoor-thermal pools, garden, massage-treatments (charges for treatments separately)
Aquatic body-work Watsuâ – water-Relax treatments
Watsu is a form of aquatic bodywork used for deep relaxation and passive aquatic therapy. Watsu is characterized by one-on-one sessions in which a practitioner or therapist gently cradles, moves, stretches, and massages a receiver in chest-deep warm water.
Watsu, originally developed by Harold Dull at Harbin Hot Springs, California in the early 1980s, combines elements of muscle stretching, joint mobilization, massage, Shiatsu, and dance, performed in chest-deep warm water (around 35°C = 95°F). The receiver is continuously supported by a practitioner or therapist while being backfloated, rhythmically cradled, moved, stretched, and massaged (Wikipedia)
Finding retreat and quietness – feel invited to give yourself permission for an intense clearing and building time-out midst the Atlantic origin of nature Finding a new direction in life right after the change of the years: take a break – cleaning and detoxification of emotional and physical garbage, new orientation and recharging of batteries The winter-months in the Nordic hemisphere are used by nature for regeneration – follow this impulse and let yourself be inspired and balanced by mild temperatures, fairy-tale fern-forests, hot springs, thermal treatments, crater-lakes, volcanoes, caves and endless quietness as a contrast to the lively wild ocean around you. This guided Azores-winter-trip to Sao Miguel with like-minded can provide you the way with personal steps in balance for joy, love and wellbeing, bliss, abundance, gratitude and peace in life far from everyday overload, sadness or emptiness. Let your inner sun shine clearly by the balanced help of the elements water – fire – earth – air – love !
24.2. - 3.3.2019
16.3. - 22.3.2019